ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Think Ive caught the Renaultsport bug...

Ok so its not strictly a Clio, but kinda similar.. :yum: (Mods please move to the relevant section if needed)

So Ive gone and got a bigger brother for the Clio, and also in Grey as it happens. They're gonna look so good together :hearteyes:

Spec:
RS250 Cup (lim slip diff, lower ride height etc)
Recaros
DRLs
Auto lights, auto wipers
Keyless entry
RS monitor
Parking sensors
Bluetooth

Mods:
Milltek 3" non-res cat back
K&N
Remap (298bhp on dyno)
Blanking plate on turbo (lots of fluttery noises 😂)
Grams lowering springs
Rear tints
Black roof wrap

Plans wise, Id like to space the wheels out, as they don't sit flush with the arches, then eventually decat, FMIC and RS tuning map. But the clio is my main project for now. And to be honest, this doesn't really need anything doing, Im amazed by how it drives :eek:penmouth:

Does 35 to the gallon as well, which I am over the moon with considering the performance.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
One of the very rare times black badges don't actually look bad! Must be because of all the other black detailing. Very nice mate... I much prefer the pre-facelift on these.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Awsome! Looks lovely! Can't get more than 26mpg out of mine at the moment! Not sure if it's the car or my right foot. I will get round to putting full spec and recent pictures up of mine over next couple of days. Best colour.

Awsome! Looks lovely! Can't get more than 26mpg out of mine at the moment! Not sure if it's the car or my right foot. I will get round to putting full spec and recent pictures up of mine over next couple of days. Best colour.

Well to be honest, thats when Im on a commute to work and drive like a grandad. When Im having a play I don't get anywhere near that!

Look forward to seeing yours!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I do love these. How do they drive?

Think I'm also in the minority that prefer the other diamond cut wheels, not sure on the name.

I do love these. How do they drive?

Think I'm also in the minority that prefer the other diamond cut wheels, not sure on the name.
In short... its a weapon. Not felt grip like it since my evo. Super planted, and really precise steering. Pulls hard to the limiter too.

You're on about the 19" 'Steev' speedline wheels. Personaly Im not a fan of those, prefer these cup wheels