ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of having some bodywork done to your car?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good day all,

My work have just brought out a new offer and I thought i'd share it on here as it's seemingly very popular!
We are offering 6 or 12 Months 0% finance on all bodywork. This could be a basic wheel refurb or a full on restoration.

The company I work for is called Dick Lovett. On this particular site we are main dealers for Aston Martin, Porsche, MINI, BMW and Motorad. We work on all of these cars/bikes, from bumper scuffs to classic restorations, to custom work requested by customers for their new or used vehicle.

We can offer the following repairs;
Dip/Strip/Powder coating of wheels. Any Colour.
Diamond cut wheels
Accident Damage (Heavy structural damage will need to go to our swindon branch)
Bumper scuffs
Interior/Leather repairs
Full cosmetic resprays
Complete Colour changes
Race car shell painting

All of the work we do carries a lifetime warranty (for as long as you own the vehicle) with the exception of localised repairs (Such as bumper scuffs) which then carry a 3 year warranty.

If you think this may be of interest, feel free to drop me an email at work; daniel.cole@dicklovett.co.uk

**Please remember, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, we are a BIG main dealer. We are not a back street garage so if your mate is planning on blowing over your car on a saturday at work for £500, you will be wasting everyone's time by asking for a quote**