ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of reviving this sport....

182cup & 172 racecar
LOL,he doesn't mention the door being damaged either.

Too much for that,as said nearer 1k might be worth it.

182trophy & Williams
i would just save a bit more cash up and get a straight one

i would be comfortable at around £800

Clio 182 inferno
Id never touch anything thats had a front ender.
He says its only cosmetic damage but you dont know what problems have been caused with the ecu and electrics, timing
belts etc etc.
My throttle body started playing up and my dashboard was like an xmas tree. Id be careful, it could cause you problems in the long run with small faults etc. French elecritcs- not good!
Id go out and spend ur money on a mint ph1

MK3 GTI golf 16v
wouldnt touch it, get a decent phase 1 for the money or or something that might need looking at (so a little project) but is structurally sound, like has a mechanical fault so is cheap

Megane r26
wouldn't be paying that for it pal, its ok him saying its purely cosmectic, what happens if when you start stripping it turns out to be a bit more? He aint gonna pay up i doubt, plus as said you can get some good non crash damaged ones for that!

Audi A3
i was gonna say thats been on ebay for a while!

dont do it, you may get it looking half decent, but youll take another hit when it comes to selling it on!

172 ph1, r5, clio16v
I bought a mint phase 2 off a customer who needed the money for 1200 on a 52 with 80000 miles and full history belts etc all done! I only sold it for £1700 so there are some bargains out there to be had and that, quite frankly, isnt one!
You'd be into thousands by the time the front end is straight, decent paint job, and all the little expensive bits have been fixed!
My phase 1 cost me a grand 10 months ago too and there are loads of 172's on ebay for around 1500 quid they are cheap as chips now so no need to buy a wrecked one!

Last edited: