ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Third break light

2002 Renault Clio1.2
Third break light has went out and i was wondering is it a while handling to get at it and change the bulb? Or would the whole unit need to be changed?
It is a 2002 renault clio 1.2

2002 Renault Clio1.2
Aye the whole series is out, any point in just replacing one or two of the LEDs and see if it works or would the whole unit definitely need replaced?

If the entire thing doesn't work then the unit or wiring may be faulty. Have you looked at corrosion in the connector or any wiring problems?

Spoiler off jobby. Boot open and 4 screws I think (2 at either side). I've only ever experienced this problem on the Mrs' Fiat though so not sure if problems may be the same on a Clio, just some ideas!

Spoiler off jobby. Boot open and 4 screws I think (2 at either side). I've only ever experienced this problem on the Mrs' Fiat though so not sure if problems may be the same on a Clio, just some ideas!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
the LED light unit is only £20 from wolverhampton renault on here.