ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Third time lucky

Ford Fiesta

Tom phone renault UK, that bang out of order. they can get you the part soon, probably.

My car at 7K has just the one (fault??) now the knocking in first and second after you use accelerator then release as has been said it sounds to be coming from drivers side of engine bay.

Leaving mine though til someone comes up with a solution.

Yaris Hybrid

Tell you what Tom, when mine was delivered with broken stuff I said take it the f**k away and I dont want it back until its A1 otherwise I will reject it. They got it fixed straight away and that involved some interior trim

No excuse for a 9 month wait, they have box loads of those bits in the factory.

Ford Fiesta

too right, get them to take it off another new 182, simple as that.

Renault said out of stocj for 182 cup wheels after renault fecked mine up, but with me getting on at them they got me some new ones within 3 week, even though renault UK still say out of stock!

so get on at them, 9 months is out of order on a new car. They wont care unless you natter them constantly.

Lee

BMW M2C

Just popped in to see if the centre section had arrived. It has and they are fitting it next Wednesday. Ive not totally given up on them ever fixing the knock, I think I might just get under it myself and have a look one weekend! As for the alarm I tried to give them a detailed explanation and commented that others have had it fixed. I also pointed out its supposedly related to the ignition circuit and Cobra already have a fix, and maybe they could ask before they get the car.

They are also going to look at the brakes as these are starting to grind. I pointed out that had taken some punishment this year to which they replied, "yes and we know how". LOL Maybe I should show them the video footage.

Oh and I asked about trading it in too, but F & F is only 18% so it would be a waste of the saving I made when I purchased it in the first place.