ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This boy has got some skills

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Cool. I guess traffic, people and prams mean little to him lol

Good skills though.

80MPG BEEZA
never seen any street work done on a proper trials bike before alot of technical parts taken from bmx their though, i wouldnt dare take a bike that heavy on a skate park though suprised they actually allowed it!

megane
a few comments r sayin its fake!!
cant c that bein fake like
quality like but there was alot of ppl prams etc around, bit dangerous

M

mini-valver

Quality, although I'd like to see him do it on a MTB where you have to actually put some effort in, lol

Um... I don't wish to be a spoil sport but, I can do most of that stuff, as can most of the riders at my club. True I couldn't do the stuff on the skate rails, that's pretty good, but the riding up things, and wheelies etc, most trial riders can do that. There's a Scottish lad on here who had a black 182, who will agree, he could do it all too.

Granted going over the bridge is scary, but easy.

Nice bike though, I had the same, but in yellow.

mk4 golf gttdi180
easy but6 have you got the guts and balls :dapprove: i do trials and if it was smaller id do it but thats a hell ofa height to fall with that weight bike behind you

The bikes aren't heavy lol. I can pick mine up and carry it around. They generally only hurt when the handlebars or pegs land on you. My dad fell off a few months ago and had the handlebars hit his chest and broke 3 ribs lol.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Meh, I can do that in my sleep! ;)

NOT!!!

Excuse my ignorance but what is that? Like a motorised MTB I guess? Not seen them here. Is it new thing or am I just being retarded?

M

mini-valver

Its a trials motorbike.
Get a MTB, trials becomes a different league of skill than riding up things and doing an endo!

He has. And he's a brit. Shame he's from oop north lol.

Steve Colley was always my favourite. Cos he rode GasGas.

Cap

Pug 106 1.5 D Aztec powa!
Dougie Lampkin is a legend :) doesnt care much for UCI rules tho, what a basher :p

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6

Being oooooooop north is where its at lol.

Have you ever heard Dougie talk?
I think he is not very bright lol

Awesome talent though!!

Sy

Being oooooooop north is where its at lol.

Have you ever heard Dougie talk?
I think he is not very bright lol

Awesome talent though!!

Sy

I've spoken to him in person, and ridden in the same trial as him. His dad also was observing on a section, and said "good ride" lol I was chuffed.

If you're on about him speaking in interviews, I have noticed he speaks funny, but I always thought he was trying to make it understandable for the spanish, french etc. He didn't sound like a r****d when I spoke to him lol.

White R26/Stripped Valver
Some awesome videos! but wouldnt it be easier do that on a unicycle?? not taking anything away from him he is good. Funny watching how fast he has to pedal when he rolls down the hills:rasp: