ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is bound to have differing opinions but!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
  GT 86
Not my cuppa tea mate but each to their own I suppose. I think they look pretty bad tbh :headno:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
You seem like a nice enough, intelligent chap, so I'm going to go with..

HA ! Nice one.. comedy gold.

Well done.

This is a joke, right ?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
in that case its a no brainer I'm going to get em lol
going by the first lot of posts I've changed my mind might it was a moment of weakness sorry chaps

cordoba,panda 100 hp
totaly up to you, not my cup of tea but if you like the style and think they'l look gud then go for it, build your car how you want not how other people want, isnt you car then (so to speak)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
see I rather quite like the idea of them however without actually seeing them on the car I can't make my mind up I suppose I could buy em put em on, post pics on here get flamed then take em off and hang my head in shame as I crawl back into my box.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
What is it that happens to kids these days to make them want to do this rubbish to their cars?

By some better brake pads instead or something useful not that tack!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I've got better pads and brakes already I have K-tec front grooved black edition discs with CL RC5+ pads all round. It's also got a Piper cat back exhaust and been lowered on H&R springs with a Remap a swell so performance wise it's good for now. unless anyone else got any ideas on what other performance based mods to do?

172 cup
I've got better pads and brakes already I have K-tec front grooved black edition discs with CL RC5+ pads all round. It's also got a Piper cat back exhaust and been lowered on H&R springs with a Remap a swell so performance wise it's good for now. unless anyone else got any ideas on what other performance based mods to do?

Panel filter :) anything but them lights mate! Please don't ruin your lovely R27!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Spend it on beer and hookers, or even just waste it on something, ANYTHING but those lights, lol

Or bank it and just keep hold of it.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
I like dark lights on certain cars and I reckon the LY would suit that, but not these gimmicky things

Buy some lamin X or tinting spray just to try the look? Comes with flaming but easy to remove :p

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
had wheels refurbishment done recently to gloss black and I have a ITG panel filter as well. I'm thinking some Carbon fibre wing mirrors and carbon fibre wings for the spoiler. And due to the immense amount of time away on OPS and Exercises I'm saving my cash for a set of Toyo r888s at the end of summer or maybe a racing kart undecided at the mo.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah man I had a moment of weakness! I was possessed by the Barry Boy demons I've been cleansed by the Church of Clio. Might spend some cash on some track essentials.

clio 5door sport rep
youd end up spunking the cash on them.... then regretting it... then youll have to try flogging them to someone to make ur cash back. spend the cash on some other mods instead :)

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Try a photoshop to make your mind up 100% afterall Its your own car so do what YOU want to do to it as long as you think it looks good dont give a s**t what others think
I dont see the point of modifying a car to look like everyone else's