ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight restoration kits

Hi guys,

Having a look on ebay for a restoration kit for my 172, loads of people recommend the 3M kit but I found this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Quixx-Headlight-Restoration-Kit-Lens-Sealer-Headlamp-Cleaner-Polish-/261264347268?_trksid=p3284.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BUA%252BFICS%26otn%3D21%26pmod%3D230833504065%26ps%3D54

Has anyone had any experience with this kit or know if it's any good? I've seen the differences of the 3M and it's amazing. It got me wondering if it's a cheaper version of the same product made in the factory next door type of thing?

Also seen the differences the Halfrauds kit can do and it's not bad but not as good, but everyone's got a halfrauds within a stones through from their house, so it's convenient.

Thanks for any replies!

Corby

If loads of people recommend it, it's usually for a reason. ;)

I've got it and it's brilliant. In regards to halfrauds, they sell the meguires kit which is also very good.

172 Cup
Enjoy the arm burn with the ebay kit.

I have the 3M kit sat at the side of me, and looking at it, I like the idea of having a drill doing the work.

Nimbus Clio 197
Just been looking at these myself. 3M one looks good, and sounds pretty easy to do as well. What do you guys use to seal it with once complete?

Last edited: