ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is how hard it is to be spotted :(

Peddled device
I was called out to a tanker crash on the m62 slip road on monday.My 182 Cup was parked on the bridge over the m60 from 12.30 am on tuesday until 4pm.Now work out how many cars passed underneath and not one Cliosport member spotted it !

These 182 RB's are rare....l spotted a 360 Modena,Gallardo,Typhon and a Cortina......but no other RB 182's !

1.8 8v RSi
lol i know what u mean about getting spotted lol.....i've been a member for 1yrish now and only bin spotted once lol

'92 172, Lotus Elise
sitting on a bridge over a mway it would look like any other clio wouldnt it? only except for the spoiler maybe? :/

Da

Less
I've been spotted once or twice now, but only once with this car and it was Paul, a fellow RB owner! lol! :)

Clio 182
I drive far too much in mine (at least 2k a month) and rarely get spotted!

Then again, i spot loads but hardly ever post them up :p

Meg on pistonheads £6995
I've been spotted 'daily' for months by Tay, but too sleepy to notice having left home just 2 mins before!

Lots of Alfas
I can drive to the shops in Hinckley and spot about 4 RS Clios, but when I drove to France the other weekend I saw none.

I've been spotted by Deb, but that's not that surprising as she lives near me.

It's taken me four months to see another vee on the road too:dapprove:

Well in that case I've been spotted a few times lol.

What I mean is I've never come on here to a spotted post in which I was the spottee.