ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:( this is my car atm :(

#001 172 Exclusive
Hey peeps,
Thought i'd show you how my car is lookin at the min!!
NOT GOOD :dapprove: :dapprove:

manc011.jpg

manc014.jpg

manc013.jpg

#001 172 Exclusive
It got keyed all round and there paul and had backed into a wall in it!! :mad: :mad:

There were dinks in the doors an all so its gone in to be done finally!!!

Wanted to have it white but as its gone through the insurance i couldnt :(

#001 172 Exclusive
lol i know yeh!!! it was only a week old when he did that an all!!!
but direct line thought all the key marks were been done and the door re placed nothin else but cuz i know the guy who owns the body shop he's doin a full re spray for me and sprayin all my bump stips an all :)

Inferno Orange 182 FF
its great knowing body shop owners, i was guna have loads of work done to my 206, but as it happens ive just left it and the still send letters for me to pay £700 for the other mans car when it was his fault!
hope u get it back shortly =]

#001 172 Exclusive
lol dont think it looks like much atm!!!
just been down and its all rubbed down and ready to be sprayed tomorrow!!

I take it you still have to pay you excess (£250 or what ever it is ?

When claiming for vandalism cover ?

If not,

I wander how many people have scratched there car to get it covered by Vandalism Cover

Lol :cool:

#001 172 Exclusive
i'll be goin in a different clio if my car aint ready i'm on about for goin on the stand it's goin on!!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Thats a bodyshop?!?! at first i thought it was a breakers yard and ud crashed or summat. bit of a shoddy lookin bodyshop if u ask me.

#001 172 Exclusive
its only a very small company but they've been goin for over 35 years!!!
it is quite dirty but as long as my car comes back ok i'll be happy :)

#001 172 Exclusive
most of it has been re sprayed.... been down tonight to give them my new number plates to go on!!!
just the doors and bumpers to be done tomorrow now :)
then just build it all back up!! wooooop