ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is what you get for parking away from everyone else!

54 astravan 1.7tdci
aye, whenever i'm a passenger in my mum's car she always uses these, sooo embarassing:eek: i'm 26 ffs!!! "but i'm with my son", she'll say, "there's no an age limit":S
your not that virgin from that virgin school last night are you? he was 26 and goes shopping with his mum lol

i have go shopping with my mum(long story) and im 28.she said it makes me look gay.well bad

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I go shopping with my mum some times. I'm 24, male, and not gay. OOoo.

I also park over two spaces, deliberately. I haven't saved up to spend my own hard earned on a car for some chavspawn brat to not give two s***s that they're twatting the door of their doley dads fucked up Cavalier against my car.

Dan

"Navy" N17 TWO
I go shopping with my mum some times. I'm 24, male, and not gay. OOoo.

I also park over two spaces, deliberately. I haven't saved up to spend my own hard earned on a car for some chavspawn brat to not give two s**ts that they're tw*tting the door of their doley dads f**ked up Cavalier against my car.

Dan

+1

I'll never understand parking. My bro parked right out of the way, long walk from other cars, and he came back, and he had a van either side of his car lol and no other cars around.

People prefer to park their cars next to other cars, it makes them feel the car is safer.