ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This v6 colour rare?

clio 172 phase 2
Is this v6 clio a rare colour ? Never seen one before ?
5ydytevy.jpg

clio 172 phase 2
Looks cool never seen one this colour as you said bit marmite i think i like it but do prefer ly

Titanium 182 FF
After consulting V6clio.net, technically Technical Grey is the rarest :clown:
I didn't realise Acid Yellow was quite so rare.

Ly 200 & V6
Phase 2 v6 colours.

​Black Gold- 74
​Mars Red- 18
Iliad Blue- 191
Titanium- 37
Deep Bronze- 1
Lunar Grey- 4
inferno- 2
Moonlight-1
Acid Yellow- 8
Liquid Yellow- 18

Clio V6
Technical Grey is the rarest worldwide (1 special order from new)

​Deep Bronze and Moonlight Blue share the honour in the UK (1 each from new)

I love AY & really wanted to buy one it that colour, when I was looking I only saw two for sale, both had a fair bit of mileage on them & one had the front bumper damaged.
Apparently there was only one of the seven with low miles on it, I don't recall ever seeing it for sale, so I never got one :dapprove:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I love AY & really wanted to buy one it that colour, when I was looking I only saw two for sale, both had a fair bit of mileage on them & one had the front bumper damaged.
Apparently there was only one of the seven with low miles on it, I don't recall ever seeing it for sale, so I never got one :dapprove:

WOW blast fron the past.

You bought a blue phase 1-

S

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Love acid yellow V6's

If i could have one i would, It was these two back in 2006 at the French car show that done it for me.

DSCF1070-1.gif

Very rare spot! Only 6 of the 8 UK acid yellows left. The one in OPs post has even rarer full leather pack and is one of the nicest v6s I've ever seen.

Nice to hear your still have the illiad ph1 Cat! Also extremley rare now, do you still use it? Do you have any recent photos? Love illiad ph1s!!

Clio V6
Saw it at FCS in 2009, looked very nice :)

That Acid is truly stunning, especially in the sun like it was last Sunday at Kimbolton. Better pics of it in the thread a few done from this one :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Still looks terrible. LY actually pisses over the top of it for looks, especially on the Vee

Clio V6
I'd say it was getting the most attention at Kimbolton, not sure if that was good or bad though LOL :)

At least some fat knob didn't lean on it whilst he was talking to someone from another stand, like what happened to one our other members!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Still looks terrible. LY actually pisses over the top of it for looks, especially on the Vee

+1 could live with AY I went to have a look at one when buying mine as soon as I saw it I knew I'd just wasted four hours of my life driving to go and see it lol.

I'd say it was getting the most attention at Kimbolton, not sure if that was good or bad though LOL :)

At least some fat knob didn't lean on it whilst he was talking to someone from another stand, like what happened to one our other members!

The only big meet I've ever bin to with my v6 is RWS and the same thing happened plus so dick sat on my bonnet;(

Good luck with that you'd be a hero to get a illiad ph1!

I still have the car (yep the plate is V6 NOW) I use it quite a lot, I have no plans to sell it unless I'm offered some seriously obscene amount of money. Sorry no new pictures of it. It still looks the same, just a few random stone chips on the front :(

Petrol Blue 182.
Acid was my first choice, but sod paying the 20k price tag it came with! Inferno was another I wanted but soo hard to track down!