ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This will surprise you!!!!

Megane GT
It looks like the guy is s miling in his helmet. . . probably in shock at the idiot thats just nearly killed him.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
When the first car went past I thought that wasn't that bad, what's the problem?

Then f*ck me, was that the Starship Enterprise?

JESUS WEPT!!!!!

What else was he meant to do? Just slow down and wait for a better place to pass? I'd be 99% confident that the two slower cars had seen and reacted to the blue flags, not such a big deal. If it was your standard billybob trackday down Bedford, different story...

172 Race Car
What else was he meant to do? Just slow down and wait for a better place to pass? I'd be 99% confident that the two slower cars had seen and reacted to the blue flags, not such a big deal. If it was your standard billybob trackday down Bedford, different story...
This

Monaro VXR
Doesn't look nearly as close when you see it from the in car perspective of the Lotus. Easily had enough time to judge it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I stand by my previous statement.

JESUS WEPT!!!!
That's not a car, that's a frigging space ship!!!

He did pick his moment and had more room than the first video makes it look, it looks mental from the viewpoint of the cars he overtook.

Last edited:
  2.2 bar shed.
Looks like a pretty standard move in racing imo? Nothing worse than what the prototype cars do to the GT3 cars in the LM series.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That does look totally mental in the first video, and yet in the lotus video doesnt seem anything particuarly unreasonable at all.

Who says the camera never lies, LOL

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
lol, not bad!! If you think thats bad though, you should go to Le Mans 24HR, almost comical some of the moves from the LMP1 cars :S

Yup, im coming through.

Last edited by a moderator:
  182cup & 172 racecar
Speed difference keeps you awake,I've been on circuit with DTM's before,they come past every couple of laps at that sort of speed,fooooooooooook and flames.

Clio
my mate did that to me and another mate but we were on bikes and he shot through the middle of us on his zx-9 and yes its VERY scary when you not expecting it