ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thought I'd try my own 'cloned' ..

Megane Mk4
I'm glad in reality there's only one of me..

Cloned.jpg

:eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome! I did something very similar in video once, not tried it in a photo yet, will give it a bash later I think:approve:

champ white ctr
hide your reg

hi andi. just having a look on the forum as my son has a clio cup 172 .i am a member of the civic forum(civinfo) and most members showing pics hide the reg number.the amount of car cloning going on lets these scumbags do it from the comfort of there pc.the civinfo moderator allways drops them a wee reminder to hide the reg plate when showing pics..

AK

M240i
Re: hide your reg

hi andi. just having a look on the forum as my son has a clio cup 172 .i am a member of the civic forum(civinfo) and most members showing pics hide the reg number.the amount of car cloning going on lets these scumbags do it from the comfort of there pc.the civinfo moderator allways drops them a wee reminder to hide the reg plate when showing pics..

Random..!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Champ, this thread isn't about that kind of cloning! LOL!

The old number plate discussion has been had 1000's of times before on here, and the end result is always the same, joe average can walk down the road and get a reg if he wants one, bar that he can use the millions of cars on auto trader and pistonheads to get reg's from.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Nicely done, mate. :D

LMFAO @ champwite cloning warning though... were you the guy PM'ing my good lady about not blanking out her reg on her Type R photos?!?!?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Nice shot :) how the hell do you do it? lol

Bash camera up on a tripod, and have a remote trigger/set timing on the camera.

Get into position and take the picture...

Take about 5 different pictures of you in different poses.

Open them all up in different layers in photoshop

Merge all the layers.