ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on....

Nothing at the mo :(
he said this which makes me sounds likes it dodgy

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PHOTOS THE CLIO IS LOWERED ALL ROUND USING COILOVERS I AM GOING TO REMOVE THEM BEFORE AUCTION ENDS BUT ARE INCLUDED IN SALE

Why would you take them off? but still include them?

Clio 2.0 172
Damo-I did think that but just thought it might be because it would be easier to put back to standard to sell it but give them to the winning bidder incase they wanted them

Jib197cup-I see what you mean.Not sure why that could be

Nothing at the mo :(
dunno about anyone else

But i would never bid for a car on ebay. only thing i would look ont here is classified ads..

give autotrader and pistonheads ago

Clio 2.0 172
Just HPI'd it. It was written off in August 2004-cat D and was written off las september-again cat D. Might explain the £3000 price tag

dunno about anyone else

But i would never bid for a car on ebay. only thing i would look ont here is classified ads..

give autotrader and pistonheads ago
If I saw a car I quite liked on there i'd see it & pay for it if I wanted it. Sod the auction.

Clio 2.0 172
Thats what I say too.

Some people on pistonheads need a reality check,or at least a price check for the cars theyre selling because the variety in price on there is insane! And yes after finding one for £3000 that has been written off twice people will say "You get what you pay for" but for some of pistonheads's prices I would expect more than a clio tbh

Clio 2.0 172
Been lookin for weeks! Any other ideas other than autotrader and pistonheads? Top dollar will be £4000 but looking for low mileage ones either way

Clio 2.0 172
Hows the clio ecka? Anything else happened? Been ill the last 2 n a bit weeks so havn't been out n about. Still need to have a look at it up close

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Hows the clio ecka? Anything else happened? Been ill the last 2 n a bit weeks so havn't been out n about. Still need to have a look at it up close

Aye not bad, nealy done. Again lol. Has been off the road for 3 months nearly. cant wait until its done :approve:

Clio 2.0 172
Lol I cant wait to find a clio for myself and get rid of the corsa. Dont suppose you know anyone wanting it? £1500 quid just to get rid.New mot last week and tax,new cat,battery clutch and every mot from new. Want it gone,its boring now lol