ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tick over problems

From cold?

So long as its doens't move on the clock dials then there no issue they don't tick over superb anayway particularly from cold.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
yea if its from cold there all pretty naff anyway so thats normal

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
From cold?

So long as its doens't move on the clock dials then there no issue they don't tick over superb anayway particularly from cold.

wat u mean so ir the revs go up and down in the cold on the dials thats a problem

From cold?

My revs on mine move slightly when you start the car for the first 2minutes or so - does that means somehtings up? :S

It shouln't move ona dci how much does it move by the spec alloys for 100rpm chnage max but there spot on usually.

Clio 182
yeah my tick overs lumpy woz gonna try changin the plugs and use some injection cleaner reanault reckon its fine though ? its also gets worse the hotter it gets