ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tidy Up

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Got these in the post today and now can't wait to change them and get my old rusty nuts off.

IMG_1695.gif

IMG_1696.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Just ask to speak to the name given (dave kennedy) and within the space of 3 mins they will be ordered.

Call before 12noon to get next day delivery.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I want some. :eek:

I've heard the locking nuts are made of cheese though... so I might keep my OE ones and just buy 16 TPI's.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I never thought would say it as i always thought that £55 for some poxy bolts was OTT but they are worth every penny. I will be putting the lockers in but i will deff not have them rammed on air gun tight. A few twists of the finger and they should be all good LOL

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Such a big difference with these.

The original wheel bolts

IMG_1699-1.gif

The new TPI wheel bolts.

IMG_1701-1.gif

IMG_1702-1.gif

IMG_1703-1.gif

IMG_1704.gif

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
yeah the lock nuts are pritty easy to mess up.

does say somewhere on the packet, torque up to 65NM, which is what all mine have been done to.

must say, the do look smart against the turinis

225 Cup & Williams
My lockers have only started to rust on the keyed part for the locking nut. Had them on my car for about 4 months.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im rather happy with them but if the lockers start rusting in a matter of months i will just buy 4 wheel bolts and pop them inside and not bother with the lockers.