ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tiff Needell back on screen!

Clio 182
Not sure if there are any other fans out there but Tiff was always one of my favourite automotive presenters growing up. Never felt he got the air time he deserved but it is great to see him back on screen.

He has teamed up with Lovecars to bring a few new videos to YouTube. The latest being with the Aston Martin DB11 V8 and Vantage S V12.

Previous to this one he was in the first ever Video of the Rolls Royce Black Badge trio together which was another good one!

What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

107 Track Car & C4
I went round Thruxton with him about 6 years ago, top bloke! Grew up watching him on TV!

I liked him until he refused to sign my top gear magazine at the london motorshow when I was a kid. I got Quentin Wilson's instead

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Quentin Wilson was ace, proper slimy.

I always felt Tiff traded on his "I was once in Formula one" abit too much.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I like tiff, as above felt the Plato/Needell team was good.
Just despised the fact that every car he drove had to slide around a corner, even a diesel hatch!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I like tiff, as above felt the Plato/Needell team was good.

I thought the constant competition between the two was abit much.
Especially back when 5th gear was on and Potato was quite successful, Tiff never won a bloody thing in his racing career.