ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time of the month for my Clio!

Clio Sport 182
So I set off to work, half way down the A1 and a slight misfire started followed by the EML flashing it's head off!!! I nurse it back home, check the usual plugs/leads and all seem fine. I then start unplugging injectors and nothing happens of the removal of injector 3 & 4. Touch 1 or 2 and it throw a hissy fit and dies. There is a strong smell of fuel from the exhausts too. So what I'm asking... Are injector 3&4 dead?

So I set off to work, half way down the A1 and a slight misfire started followed by the EML flashing it's head off!!! I nurse it back home, check the usual plugs/leads and all seem fine. I then start unplugging injectors and nothing happens of the removal of injector 3 & 4. Touch 1 or 2 and it throw a hissy fit and dies. There is a strong smell of fuel from the exhausts too. So what I'm asking... Are injector 3&4 dead?

Sounds like it mate yes.