ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Timing belt

Clio Sport 172
Evening guy's
Had my 172 about 2 months now and it's approaching timing belt changing time, anyone know how much I should be getting priced for this? I'am also thinking about changing the clutch at the same time and someone has quoted me £545 for this don't know if they r taking the mick as clutch kits are about £130 from what i can tell for a Valeo kit. Anyway the car is mint and fun to drive.:rasp:

clio 182
im from sunderland aswell mate.theres a garage down hendon thats really good.hes done loads and hes prices are good aswell.il get the number for you tomorrow and pm you it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why do you want to change the clutch if the car drives mint?! :S

2013 Toyota GT86
I had both cambelt and auxillary belt kits done this week. That includes replacing the tensioner and idler pulleys as well, they come as a kit. Cost just under £500 all in.

Clio Sport 172
Because when they do the pulleys and belts the engine will be out so i might as well get clutch done at same time!!!! BUTCHHHHHHH