ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Timing tools

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
Im in the midst of replacing cambelt etc on phase 1.

Anybody have any timing tools i can purchase / loan ?

Im not replacing the dephaser

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm, I'm south of London, I have the full Renault kit which you are welcome to borrow. Might be easier to give it a day or so and see if anyone local to you also has the tools otherwise let me know.

Happy to post, but Im a lazy cnut and my local post office has recently closed.

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
Hmmm, I'm south of London, I have the full Renault kit which you are welcome to borrow. Might be easier to give it a day or so and see if anyone local to you also has the tools otherwise let me know.

Happy to post, but Im a lazy cnut and my local post office has recently closed.
Many thanks for the offer (y). Dont want to put you out, ill see what happens in the next few days, i stripped it all down today in readiness, not in a rush as its my second car and i really should be using the time more productively and find a new job after being made redundant :eek:

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
No problem mate but seriously if you get stuck let me know and I'll have a chat with my self to build up the enthusiasm to go to the next closes post office!

Ideally someone on here local to you will make a similar offer as its just less hassle for everyone but I honestly don't mind sending you mine for the cost of postage.

Rob,