ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tinted rear lights

Ive always wanted dark lights but their is so many stories that they are illegal or the coppers wont fine you or its an mot failure. What would happen if i got them tinted? would a copper fine me for them?

i would like to have mine like this:

lights.jpg

Not too sure if its too much or not? if i cant have it like that then how about this one:

lights2.jpg

please could you give me some advice?

Last edited:
you will get bent over mate for anything like that. looks the dogs though, is that your actual car or a borrowed image??? if so, not a fan of over modded, or meggys for that matter, but i LOVE that!!!

jamie

Abarth Grande Punto
go ktec not sell smoked rears, they may look better. If done well smoking looks good but if done wrong can look like s**t! You could always try the max power black tights trick! lol

its mine mate :)

here some pics before the winter started.

100_1171.jpg

100_1173.jpg

100_1176.jpg

100_1175.gif

if its only an mot thing then i can get round it. If its known as coppers will fine you then i wont which is a shame :(