ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tinted windows?!

Tangoed Works
^^^ LOL, imo tints will just make the car harder to sell when the time comes. Have always thought about it, but the car suits me fine as it is.

Titanium F/F 182
Mine has got tints. Got no pics of it to show you. I'm in two minds whether to keep them or not. Part of me like them (the fact that its a little different and from certain angles it looks really good) but also the other part thinks boy racer. Only had it since Saturday so still getting used to it all.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I absolutely love my tints,sets the car off perfectly,not too dark either. Each to their own though i suppose.

Renault Clio Dynamique
cliobuyer said:
Tinted windows are for ugly people.

I know for a fact that great looking people get tinted windows :rasp: A person I know has her 182 windows tinted and she definately aint ugly :D

Renault Clio Dynamique
lol Foxy_Clio-Patra182 on this site mate, she doesn't post a lot but she definately ain't ugly and she has got tints on her clio.

Monaco Blue Mk2
^^ Yep I agree. Keep debating whether or not to get mine done, I really want them doing as I think they look good and will be a bit better for summer, but I don't want to come accross as boy racer or a chav. I don't percieve people with tints like that but I know alot of people do. Also don't want to make it harder to sell on, but suppose they could always be taken off.

Black 182 f&f
I was going to get tints done but the i am sure the front windows are not aloud to be tinted well the police up glasgow are havin a big crack down the now an have been for a while with tinted windows........:dapprove:

Monaco Blue Mk2
^ Best taking it to your tint place, and asking them whats the most they could do legaly, even if it hardly makes them daker but just takes the green tinge away. If you only go light on the front I really doubt you'll have too much trouble. 2 mates of mine have had dark front tints for ages and not even been pulled about them.

as long as u dont exceed 5% tint on the front windows ..............back windows not required to any law at the mo .

so 5% on the front and limo tints on the back m8 :cool:

Black 182 f&f
I know mate i had a pug 306 before an went to pentagon for my tints there the one of the best..... its the vosa really but the police are starting to pull ppl up now but is mostly at crail or cruises we have up here ie like glasgow cruise or falkirk cruise an the police are ready an waiting for everyone cuming up

Monaco Blue Mk2
Well to be fair it's always best to try and not give them an excuse/opportunity to pull you, obviously if they know about these 'cruises' then they will be on the look out.

Chocolate Bar™
i always think that if you drive sensibly, and dont try to take the piss with modifications such as numberplate spacing or tints then the police really dont mind, as they should have better things to do with themselves.

ST
This is very very true mate ^^

Loving the Car: fight the turini brigade'

You knows its the way.....individuality lol