ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tinternet problem

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Alreet. I'm having a wee issue or two. Quite frequently, when trying to access Google and Yahoo, I am getting a page that says 'Oops. This link appears to be broken', or 'Invalid URL'. Anyone know what's causing this? I have cleared my cache, but it does not seem to have helped.

Also, I have just typed in (several times) www.facebook.com, and the page that loads is Hotmail :S . Any ideas? I'm going to do a virus scan and spyware scan just now, but if anyone else has any idea?

Oh, and the invalid URL problem only seems to have started since I got a new router. It's a Linksys N150..I think. I'll confirm if necessary.

172 Cup
DNS issue..

Either something malicious or you're using some fcuked up DNS servers.

See what comes back from the virus/malware scan first.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Right, cheers for that. AVG and Spybot have thrown up heehaw. What's this DNS issue? Just fire up a link if you want, I don't mind having a read.