ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tiny mark on my new iPad!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Yo! I bought my iPad last Sunday and noticed a tiny mark on the back upon first inspection!

Decided to forget about it but now I'm wondering wether to take it back just in case it gets worse and starts to flake...

Do you think I'm being far too picky? I'm guessing if I want to take it back nows the time to do it...

Otherwise it's perfect, I love it...

5ec0de03-d5a7-26a9.jpg

Much Love

It should be okay it won't flake, as it is not painted.

If you are un happy take it back, although I'm not sure how they will respond to something so small, they might laugh at you, I know how you feel though, you paid top dollar for something that isn't 100%

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
It should be okay it won't flake, as it is not painted.

If you are un happy take it back, although I'm not sure how they will respond to something so small, they might laugh at you, I know how you feel though, you paid top dollar for something that isn't 100%

Haha yes thats what I'm thinking (the laughing at me bit)!

Obviously I'd like it to be perfect but I'm guessing it'll get marked over time regardless?

Anyone else got any similar marks?

Need to decide whether to book an appointment or just forget about it...

What would you do?

MG ZR 1.8
I've had my iPad about 4 months. And it's not scratched. It's kept in a case for when it's in my car. An Used a lot.

Take it back for a perfect one, that'd bug me haha

DB.

BMW 440i
You're being far too anal imo. You will probably have another couple of similar marks on it in a few months, don't worry about it mate.

Won't flake! :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
First one always hurts, then you stop caring after a while.

Saying that my iPhone 4S is doing a lot better than my iPhone 4 was.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Crack on - what does the back do anyway? Use the front.