ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tired and frustrated

Clio DCI 106
5th day and still no solution, car just will not start. Keeps saying turn steering press start I've changed steering lock and battery. It's killing me now

Clio DCI 106
Managed to get a keycard. £40 but still no joy regarding the not starting sh*te, I'm starting to think it's something I can't fix on my own, know quality sparkies?

Clio 197,with megan'
I had similar problem once. Disconnect Battery,leave for 10 minutes.Replace with decent battery in keycard, not cheap ones. Use 2025, but 2032 will also work. Does keycard unlock doors?. If so, unlock, then lock car with keycard 8 times. This reset mine, and had no problems since.

Clio DCI 106
I had similar problem once. Disconnect Battery,leave for 10 minutes.Replace with decent battery in keycard, not cheap ones. Use 2025, but 2032 will also work. Does keycard unlock doors?. If so, unlock, then lock car with keycard 8 times. This reset mine, and had no problems since.
Cheers will give that a try.

Clio DCI 106
Decided to sell up as spares or repairs. It's got New battery never used. New clutch and fly wheel in Sept 19. Oil change last month with premium oil. New key card with old as spare. No leaks or other problems. 6 speed dci