ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium Ph1 cleaned :)

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Sorry about picture quality, i only have my phone :( Some beading this morning before waxing again
20130218_122250_zpsf3cda614.jpg

After a couple of days and several cups of tea, here she is...
20130218_172749_zpsf90a2603.jpg

20130218_172812_zpscb862fb8.jpg

20130218_173243_zps1a87220f.jpg

20130218_173254_zps157dbd64.jpg

A few things that will be changing in no order are that dreadful exhaust for a ktec stealth, wheels refurbed, rear lights to standard, Ph2 side strips, silver indicator bulbs, new plates and maybe some 6k HID's. Before all this i need new tyres and to fix bad idle and intermittent cutting out. C+C welcome :)

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Needs a splitter and clean plates, will totally clean the front end up.

Personally, I wouldn't put Ph2 side strips on it, especially if you are reverting back to Ph1 rear lights.

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Cheers John, it is. Slowly but surely, my arms are killing me as i haven't done a car from scratch in a while :eek: Although i had plenty of people asking if i wanted to do theirs! I am thinking of getting badges but not quite sure yet.

Nyall, not sure about splitters. Will need to look into what kinds i can fit and if i like them or not. New plates are on the agenda mate, just hoping i have the V5 through before i get paid :) You might be right there, i might just get bullets? For the ones as i have because one of the clips on the passenger side is broke :(

Ali, thanks man. I know, every time i look at her it's all i can think haha! Spongey said about getting new coils at the meet so i might find myself buying his old ones to do me for a while. The saxo was down 60mm so not used to being this high up :(

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lowered, new plates with 3/4 front, stealth exhaust, lose window tints = done ;)

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Cheers Steve :)

Thanks Braderz, ktec stealth is in the pipeline soon ;)

Yeecup, all in due time mate. Going to get two front plates, 3/4 and full size as the po-po down here can be bar stewards lol. Car came with the tints unfortunately and although they are done professionally they will be going too as i really don't like tints at all. I forgot to mention that :D

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Cheers Danny, makes it worthwhile when people appreciate the work you put in. She needs a full respray to be honest as the front is a mess, all stone chipped :( The wax i use has a little silver paint throught it so it kind of masks them. I might save up after i am happy with everything as there is spots of rust that I'm not happy. She is a keeper i think :)

Hope mother and baby are well and yourself as well!

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Cheers Danny, makes it worthwhile when people appreciate the work you put in. She needs a full respray to be honest as the front is a mess, all stone chipped :( The wax i use has a little silver paint throught it so it kind of masks them. I might save up after i am happy with everything as there is spots of rust that I'm not happy. She is a keeper i think :)

Hope mother and baby are well and yourself as well!

Aye? It would look fresh as anything with a respray!

Thanks mate! Surrounded now lol

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
I have fallen for Renaultsport, really good cars. In saying that i have came from a Saxo VTR and a 106 GTI :eek: Trying to sell the GTI to put money towards the Clio :)

Your welcome, you wouldn't have it any other way though. You will be changing nappies with your eyes closed already I'm sure ;)

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
LOL, oh aye! Dab hand now!

They get under your skin mate, i'm on my 4th Clio RS. I had a 106 GTi and VTS before. Seem's to be the done thing!!

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
I bet, the missus will be wanting you to multi-task next haha!

I have always had a soft spot for Ph1's, never been in a Clio til i drove it. They do, i think it must be a french thing. They might not be the most reliable but you always come back. I was going to go for a EP3 CTR but they are like arseholes in Ayr, everyone has one lol