ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

to euro or not to euro?

Astra coupe
hehe. everyone who thinks euro imedietly thinks german...never french. i'm all for it after seeing this
Stroker6883-051031185804.JPG

A well built VW
Done right euro looks the ballocks - williams caris a great example of how id like a clio to look if i still had one but do it wrong and it will deffo look gash. do the homwork first but those wheels do look the muts

Kyleb < that megane mmmmmmmmm lovely

Astra coupe
yep i agree, it's got to be done right, the rims im looking at (i think they are the same) are keskin kt4s. only thing is the smallest they do is 16s.

A well built VW
The euro look is about small wide wheels so the Keskins should give the right look You will need to get it smoothed for the ultimate euro look Ask Winston im sure he can guide you towards the hardcore euro sites and pics

Astra coupe
The Big Yin said:
The euro look is about small wide wheels so the Keskins should give the right look You will need to get it smoothed for the ultimate euro look Ask Winston im sure he can guide you towards the hardcore euro sites and pics
already done mate ;) yeh smoothed and stuff is full on euro...all depends on cash flow really. ideally if i smooth it ill get a new bonnet too cause mines foooked.

Chocolate Bar™
^ mines already getting smoothed in preperation for its new wheels. however once i get a better alarm i'm going for the full on hardcore smoothing :D

Love the Euro look esp being a VW boy now.

The photoshop you posted though to get that dish your speaking 9" wide all round and from the PS they look like 9x17....dont fancy crammin that in your Mk2's arches!

Go for 7.5" x 15 and mess around with low offsets to get a nice W I D E stance like Weemans pointing out! Post on Edition38.com/board mate they will offer you the advice you need.

Heres a guy in my local clubs 9x16's on his Mk2...maybe a bit too wide for a Mk2...esp at the front for my liking!
fitted5.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
A proper GTi! See i almost like that.

That Ali's???

**Infact defo not, be wrote his off...doh....**

Last edited:
  Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Euro look is growing on me. Especially after one of the guys on here did a photoshop of mine....

Photoshop.jpg

Would love it if mine ended up looking similar to this! Only problem is the £££ :(