ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To Many dirty pics this week.....

106 GTi
Pre Christmas waxing!

IMG_6292.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6316.jpg

IMG_6322.jpg

IMG_6324.jpg

IMG_6318.jpg

106 GTi
Cheers all.

Leeshez said:
What tyre shine have you used? Also what polish????

Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber on the tyres.

Polished a few weeks ago with Autoglym Super Resin, and sealed with extra Gloss Protection.

Added a coat of P21s carnuba wax before I took the Pics.

Maz said:
Wooooooooooooooooooooow r-jay that is mint...

Wish mine was that clean ... :(

You need to stop driving down them dirty roads Maz!

Tucks said:
Ridiculously Clean!

I was bored!

Maz

LY 200
Even when Its just been washed etc its never that clean... :(

Must be the black gold effect.. hmmmmmmm lovely ;)

106 GTi
Maz said:
Lol @ Joel, its the reflection of a silver car ... :)

LOL

Leeshez said:
I use that stuff but they came out like this???

How many coats of Extra Gloss did you do? It seems to get better with a couple.

Mine had been machine polished back in the summer which really brought out the depth in the paint and increase gloss.

clio 182 black /gold
r-jay said:
LOL

How many coats of Extra Gloss did you do? It seems to get better with a couple.

Mine had been machine polished back in the summer which really brought out the depth in the paint and increase gloss.
I used max wax then miguiars then auto glym high gloss. I was meaning i used auto glym vinyl and rubber care on the tyres and they came out like that :(?

106 GTi
Leeshez said:
I used max wax then miguiars then auto glym high gloss. I was meaning i used auto glym vinyl and rubber care on the tyres and they came out like that :(?

Argh right sorry Lee, Clean and scrub the tyres first, with something like Autoglym Engine and Machine Cleaner, spray on the Vinyl and Rubber care and leave to dry.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That cars a wee stunner!!!! Perfect example. And ur pics are nearly as good as mine too! ;) Ali

Maz

LY 200
Anyone want to do mine ???

I emailed a guy about it in the NW but he never got back to me, cash waiting and willing to travel... lol :)

Ford Fiesta
i did mine other day, took 6 hours just to wash and dry it, including underneath. By that time no light for wax/polish.

What do you use for your arches?

106 GTi
I'll clean and polish anyones ..... But If you live a long way away i'll need bed and breakfast LOL!

Wheel Arches - Cheap halfords shampoo Liam