ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To Many dirty pics this week.....

Ford Fiesta
r-jay said:
I'll clean and polish anyones ..... But If you live a long way away i'll need bed and breakfast LOL!

Wheel Arches - Cheap halfords shampoo Liam

i use a sponge, still struggle to get right the way round though, do you put anything on them after they are washed?

106 GTi
For a show, dress with Autoglym Vinyla and Rubber.

Day to day and in the pics, no dressing. Just - Pre rinse with a hose, Half a sponge, halfords wheel brush and plenty of soapy water. Rinse with hose and dry with an old shammy.

To do a proper clean, under there either trolley jack to lift the car to get right under, or wheels off. I'll PM you a link to a guide I have done on another forum.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I could write that on a postage stamp PMSL! Point and Press, and when takin pics in odd places try and not look like your dogging!!!! lol...

106 GTi
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
I could write that on a postage stamp PMSL! Point and Press, and when takin pics in odd places try and not look like your dogging!!!! lol...

PMSL - sounds like your pics are just a cover up!

Vee dub
I look forward to a mini meet sometime Rich, that 182 is well looked after!

I have a few crates of beer for you when you pc YOJ in spring! he he

106 GTi
Roll on the better weather then Tom.

Nice one - will make all the hard work worth while!

clio 182 black /gold
r-jay said:
I'll clean and polish anyones ..... But If you live a long way away i'll need bed and breakfast LOL!

Wheel Arches - Cheap halfords shampoo Liam
Its a shame you 150 miles away or i would use this offer.:)

Remapped derv Golf
Wheres that PC polisher import guide gone?

Do Halfords not sell any good ones? What type is best again?

Sorry to hijack the thread r-jay