ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today’s Scottish Meet @ Crail

The Beast MK4

Nice pics matey. It was absolutely roasting today. You should my face, it looks like beetroot now lol

After sun has been applied in large doses

Highlights for me were the Scoob running 10.2 and the bike on NOS running 10.25. The guy was fighting it all the way up :D

tiTTy & SV650

im all sore, I swear if my face peels Ill be calling in sick tomorrow lol

my arms got burnt to feck driving back home too. :sick:

highlights for me were that sunny gti which was beating the bikes and the sponsored drift car, he was good.

And the mustang of course :D

[Edited by rory182 on 10 July 2005 at 10:43pm]

tiTTy & SV650

i think the white turinis and stripes look good, carbon bonnet might look the part on there Rufus ;)

good day. im more tanned rather than red, my right arm being more so from being in the sun while driving to the event from aberdeen.

I was there with my clio RT (naples + kitted) which i hadnt managed to clean :cry:

I spoke to a guy with a v nice black 182 after asking if the group was from clio sport. Some nice cars there. i took some pictures with my m8s camera because ive lost my mem card :confused:

However a rather crap end to my day, my engine decided to die on the way home, luckily i wasnt too far from home, just coming into aberdeen. I was towed to my local garage by a friends BMW. :( :mad:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by PsYch0 on 10 July 2005

good day. im more tanned rather than red, my right arm being more so from being in the sun while driving to the event from aberdeen.

I was there with my clio RT (naples + kitted) which i hadnt managed to clean :cry:

I spoke to a guy with a v nice black 182 after asking if the group was from clio sport. Some nice cars there. i took some pictures with my m8s camera because ive lost my mem card :confused:

However a rather crap end to my day, my engine decided to die on the way home, luckily i wasnt too far from home, just coming into aberdeen. I was towed to my local garage by a friends BMW. :( :mad:
LOL...I wish it was a 182 mate! But cheers for the comments.

Ali

was it u ajrmotorsport i spoke to. i hadnt met anyone from the forum before so wasnt sure about who to talk to.

Lol i didnt get a chance to look at it closer but i thought it was a 182 from a distance. ur pics are well nice.

Will have to wait for my m8 (clio16valver) to get the pics from his camera.

Now ive got to sort out a feked engine i hope it doesnt cost too much.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

^ Shouldnt do matey, Scapper will sort u out a valver lump for nout!

We do loves the Ali!!!! Knowsit! Rainbow sausage!

lol mines the RT, however a valver engine in there would be interesting.

But i dont think the insurance would like that, and i dont think id pay for the work involved.

Anyway nuff bout that, looking forward to more pics....

Banana

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 12 July 2005

off work today with severe sunburn to the face.... :sick:
:eek: Must be pretty bad then. you didnt look that bad at the time.

My work doesnt pay you sick leave for sunburn coz they reckon its "a self inflicted injury" lol

tiTTy & SV650

The sea breeze fooled me, didnt realise i was burning :cry:

Im pretty sure I had heat stroke too, felt like crap at work yesterday.

Its my own fault but hey sh*t happens... lol