ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays Midlands meet pics

I think next time we should make malice eat his food on his own. He likes too share everything. Poor jay he had a few extra toppings on his pizza. lol.

ha ha that was funny even thou I got covered! :cry:

Guesty - I would have taken a pic if I didnt forget my camera, it was probably because of your fresh kurbed wheel :p

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 05 June 2005
THAT was coke, not food :cool:

shouldnt of made me laugh !

I felt a bit of coke and a chunk of ham (I think) hit my face :p

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 05 June 2005
Any car park squabbles at this one?

Not at all we were all well behaved. ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 05 June 2005
Anybody got any photos of Jay?

Wend asked you too?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Updated my profile for you all....

<---------------------- Happy? hehe

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol i enjoyed the meet, how about i look at organising 1 a bit more south... u lot gonna come ?? i know there is a swindon meet soon... but how about around gloucester... u just have to zip down the m5 then ...

gotta admit i make u all laugh... weather its for good or wrong reasons lol, im sorry for drinking coke and exploding lol,

Quote: Originally posted by guesty on 05 June 2005

Suppose il make the effort......

Im up for it
Yeah count me in too, Im up for having stitch from laughing again! Anything for you Malice ;)

DC5

Id try and come to it. Cant make the Swindon one, and I wanted to come to this one, but had to work. I finished at 5, and came through Bromsgrove to see if I could find you all. From photos it looks like it was Rubery you went. Should have guessed.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Dont worry Malice, Its not a Fire !!!

Its just very low rain clouds :p

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by jay on 07 June 2005
The ar$e gabbing shots made me laugh! he he :D

All because I grabbed Bubs arse and took a photo. lol

Quote: Originally posted by guesty on 06 June 2005
Cummon Wend, pics please!

LOL.... had few things going on so havent been online much. Will get them up as soon as I can. :D