ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today's Photos

Flame Red Delight
Tried something a bit more interesting today, thoughts on it ?

Fountain.png

Fountain1.png

Last edited:
  Renault Clio 182FF + Cup
I like the first one. Looks almost like ice to begin with.
You could try the same sort of thing but at night, using a flash gun and some coloured gels (quality street wrappers work too).

Flame Red Delight
the plan is to set up a tripod at night and set it to bulb and see what it comes up with :D glad people like the pictures, took a fair few attempts to get them right but i think the end result was good enough

Flame Red Delight
yea sure am mate, bought a few lenses and tripods and a remote now so i am really getting into the whole photography side now :D

mk2 1.2 16v
Sounds good! It's something I'd really like to get in to (if I had the cash) lol

Good effort with the pics though, maybe we'll get some arty ones at the next meet

Flame Red Delight
yea we should have a meet up soon mate show u the stuff i have done to my car since the last time and also get some proper pics this time :D

mk2 1.2 16v
Aye sounds good mate! What all have you done to it likes?
We can do it after I finally get my coilovers fitted, they are just sitting in my garage at the moment because I can't afford to have it done lol.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nice shots Callum, definite improvement over the first set - good to see the progress! Sorry I forgot to reply to your PM pal, been busy finishing up at uni; let me know if you need anything.