ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tomehb?

182... again!
Yesterday about 5pm....coming into Bridgnorth on the Broseley Rd. I was in my works van heading to a job in Broseley!!

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Yeah :) i saw you i thought it might of been you, i just dropped off my mate back home :p I wana spot u in ur Clio!

That road is so fun!! Bit of a death trap though... Dont u think its run ? :p

182... again!
I was in the passenger seat...! Yeah you owe me two spotted threads now;)
Not so keen on the Broseley rd myself, to narrow...as you say bit of a deathtrap!! Sometimes drive from Telford to Wenlock to B'north and back up the A442...good fun! Seen bad accidents on all the local roads though mate, was a bad one last thursday at Quatford:(

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
yeah i think im quite carful, stourbridge road a death trap too... cause the massive long straights... an the road is so un-even...

i Remmber last year on Cressage straight saw a lorry over turned off the road an a clio smacked up :| scared me a bit...

Yeah i always do the Bridgnorth > Wenlock > Shrewsburys an back :) thats a good road but its a fast one :p an u get so many tw*ts over taking in stupid places!