ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tools

Golf GTD Mk7
I'm looking at doing a few things on my car, but i'm sick of borrowing tools all the time. What stuff would you guys recommend?

I'm looking at socket and torx sets, but spanner wise will i need more than 8 and 13mm?

Jonny

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
halfords stuff is decent, they had a deal on with one of their socket sets down to £99 from £199 not sure if its still on lifetime warranty too!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Halfords professional stuff, cheapest you will find. Life time garuentee, and if you find someone with a halfords trade card you get them for peanuts.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i have halfords , snap on and blue point tools and find halfords to be great quality if i was to buy over again i would just buy halfords as there are very few things that could be better in the kit only thing i have snapped is the 3/8 extensions but i wasnt using them properly and a couple of torx. all i did was take them to halfords and they swapped them no questions asked .

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Another happy halfords pro customer here too :cool:

I manged to break a half inch socket bar, didnt even have reciept, straight exchange ;)