ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Gear."Best driving road in the world"

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
  Nippy white cup
I don't know how they cope getting paid lots of money to blast round roads like that in cars like that...bless 'em :)

Chris

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I had one of the standard versions drive past me in town the other week, my gf didnt understand why I couldnt take my eyes off it. It sounded SO nice as well

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im sorry but watching it last night just proved that clarkson cant drive for s**t!!! when he was driving the golf he was taking it to fast and yanking the steering all over the place... guy is a TOOL!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
i watched it last night was great i was laughin at captain slow and his car when he chucked the water over him due to the lack of air con lol

phase 1 172
listening to the aston through the tunnel was pure p**n, dont get me wrong the others sounded sweet but the aston sounded like a brute

Titanium 182 FF
i watched it last night was great i was laughin at captain slow and his car when he chucked the water over him due to the lack of air con lol

Laughed so hard when it cut to captain slow and he was sitting there nude chucking water over himself.

Lee

BMW M2C
im sorry but watching it last night just proved that clarkson cant drive for s**t!!! when he was driving the golf he was taking it to fast and yanking the steering all over the place... guy is a TOOL!

The car is renowned for handling badly. Even the VW test driver lost it the first time it was shown to the public. Every mag which have been near it have said it tries to kill you at every turn of the wheel.

Clarkson just likes to go one step further for entertainment.

The Porsche and Lambo are just pure sex. I'd never be able to chose, but then I'll never get the chance. I laughed out loud at James pouring water over himself naked!

After watching that I think I know where next years driving holiday will be. K, you said you fancied organising one? ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

And of course you are someone who can pull on more than 30 years in the business of how to drive....lol

MCS R56

The car is $hit and doesn't handle. Looks pi$$ too.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

And of course you are someone who can pull on more than 30 years in the business of how to drive....lol

did i say i could??? erm... no...

exactly i dont claim to be a good driver... however weather the car handles or not you could tell by watching he was going to fast in to the corner and just being over aggressive with the wheel... and like the short guy said when the stig took it round the track "notice the stig didnt spin once??" if you turn in as hard as he was you expect it to go all fucked up lol...

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
He would have been provoking the car to spin on purpose to exaggrate his point about the poor handling.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
And then it only posted a time as quick as a standard scoob.He was just highlighting how poor it was,hardly a tool for that.However i hope they get it sorted.A car with around 600bhp should waste a scoob

Who cares, its only a concept car.

The fact it moves is nothing but a small miracle anyway.

I'd pick the Porsche over the Lambo. I'd just have to lol.

Clio 172 PH2

did i say i could??? erm... no...

exactly i dont claim to be a good driver... however weather the car handles or not you could tell by watching he was going to fast in to the corner and just being over aggressive with the wheel... and like the short guy said when the stig took it round the track "notice the stig didnt spin once??" if you turn in as hard as he was you expect it to go all f**ked up lol...

The stig probably did spin it tbf mate they just don't show it. Clarkson can drive he just messes about more and exploits how bad a car really is. And that W12 GTi really was shite.