ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Gear/MPH Show Pics

GW 200T
I went on the friday the GF brought me for my bday, Epic day defently going again, All i can say is get ur arse down there.
Thanks treasa

1.8 Civic EX
Didn't realise had to be gold to get in there. Me and the missus just walked right in. No one checking tickets. Did wonder why everyone had thier tickets on neck straps in there though lol we were silver tickets (earls court show by the way not the nec one).

The swift was hooked to the floor to keep it going in a perfect circle. he just sat there spinning the wheels up. We watched them jack it up to disconnect it from the floor afterwards lol can see it in the vid we took of it.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah you could see the harness but I didnt notice it for the first 2 or 3 spins (out of about a dozen!) damn, should've just tried blagging it!