ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

topgear

looking for 172 cup

hi........ missed topgear sunday night has anyone got a video link to download it from thanks

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

yes i know what topgear is. im really not that dumb. just wondering y it was so funny. and as its a re-play from the original i was wondering what chanel.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 14 June 2005

yes i know what topgear is. im really not that dumb. just wondering y it was so funny. and as its a re-play from the original i was wondering what chanel.
I wasnt questioning your intelligence matey......i was jus gonna extract the p!ss if you didnt know what topgear was thats all! ;)

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

ha cos your in the same frame of mind i am. im 19 and i have to put together a real business plan and its really quite hard.

Sinclair C5

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 14 June 2005

ha cos your in the same frame of mind i am. im 19 and i have to put together a real business plan and its really quite hard.
Im currently trying to put a buisness plan together, very taxing on the old head sponge