ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

totaled

renault clio dci (100)
as if u dont speed but this time i wasnt . goin down a carridgeway car ver took and a car was cumin the other way so he pulled in way too close so i slamd on and the car went into a spin into 2 barriers

Clever stuff, did you hurt anyone in the accident?

Insurance is gonna be a nightmare from now on!

kyle d said:
as if u dont speed but this time i wasnt . goin down a carridgeway car ver took and a car was cumin the other way so he pulled in way too close so i slamd on and the car went into a spin into 2 barriers

hey..........run me through that again:eek:

R35 GTR
must have been racing:race:cant see how you could have done that....

unlucky though mate, hope everyone is ok, there are loads of complete t***s on the road.

Saxo VTS
kullycliosport said:
hey..........run me through that again:eek:

kyle d said:

As if you don't speed; but this time I wasn't. Going down a carriageway, car over took and a car was coming the other way so he pulled in way too close, so I slammed on the brakes and the car went into a spin in to the barriers.

Think that's right lol.

Hope you're alrate chap.

FincH said:
As if you don't speed; but this time I wasn't. Going down a carriageway, car over took and a car was coming the other way so he pulled in way too close, so I slammed on the brakes and the car went into a spin in to the barriers.

Think that's right lol.

Hope you're alrate chap.

oooooooooooooooh , got it now .:slap:

Golf GTD
unlucky mate.

insurance is going to be a pain the arse now mind, im still reeling after an accident i had back in 04

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Insurance after a crash - twice what you were paying easy as it will go down as a "fault claim"

Golf GTD
yeah, admrial seem to be the best though with mods and crashes.

im paying 850£ a year on a grp 2 1.2 Authentique, lowered and alloys.

with 2 crashes, 1 my fault in 04 and 1 non fault in 04.

I have got a year ncb though. last year was 1500£

surely you could have seen the car coming the other way and slowed to let the overtaking car pull in safely?

or maybe the circumstances were different. Either way im pleased you didnt hurt yourself or anyone else :)

H22A7 Accord Type R
<KLB> said:
yeah, admrial seem to be the best though with mods and crashes.

im paying 850£ a year on a grp 2 1.2 Authentique, lowered and alloys.

with 2 crashes, 1 my fault in 04 and 1 non fault in 04.

I have got a year ncb though. last year was 1500£

Yea but they dont have a clue about mods-related accident damage lol!!!

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
fUbAr said:
surely you could have seen the car coming the other way and slowed to let the overtaking car pull in safely?

or maybe the circumstances were different. Either way im pleased you didnt hurt yourself or anyone else :)
My thoughts exactly, you should have been able to predict what might happen in my opinion and back off? And also if he had pulled in in front of you he would have been travelling faster, so why would you have to jam on your brakes so hard to put you into a spin?

Just my opinion and wasnt there so cant really comment. Glad your ok thou mate, shame about the hike in insurance costs now :(

Megane 225 Cup
It shouldnt cost u more if it was their fault?

and bummer dude.. at least no one was hurt though

(always a silver lining)

clio 1.2 16v sport
unlucky mate. try swftcover.com £372 a year fully comp, 1 crash my fault, 3 points,and the missus. cars a 1.2 16v custom exaust induction kit and im 21.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Sorry to hear that mate.

Going down a duel carriadge way and a car was coming the other way???

peugeot 106 gti
iam 18 an with direct line and they said u cant do any mods at all until ur 25.... and its expensive.