ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOXIC SUBS

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

Do any of u guys know what TOXIC SUBS sound like? Because I found this http://www.bassjunkies.com/index.php?cpage=product/browse_detail.php&area=shop&category_id=14&sub_category_id=432&manufacturer_id=847&product_id=65025&show_my_car=&return_link=%2Findex.php%3Fmode%3Dall%26cpage%3Dproduct%2Fbrowse_brand.php%26area%3Dshop%26pg%3D5%26orderby_field%3D%26orderby_sort%3D%26category_id%3D94%26sub_category_id%3D812%26manufacturer_id%3D%26limit%3D10%26min_val%3D%26max_val%3D%26show_my_car%3D%26aperture_id%3D&source=brandClicky MeI must admit it looks mint.Cheers :D

[Edited by the1 on 04 October 2004 at 10:55am]

[Edited by _KDF to fix a stupidly long URL and save everyone from scrolling 4 miles to the right just to see an entire post.. on 10/5/2004 12:22:34 PM]

2 things

dont buy from bass junkies, they are an awful dealer

also; for £250 for 2 subs, an amp, a box and wiring kit, you cant really expect to get any ice of any quality for that price

toxic stuff is good, its new though thats why its cheep, its a good make though, but they are chargng alot, you can get the 12 subs for £30 each i think

500bhp Scoob

JBL stuff is quite good, takes a fair bit of abuse before they start giving up, especially in the budget range

if u wanna know whats hot n whats not in the world of car audio, get onto an audio forum such as talkaudio. theyre the experts, they definately know their stuff

500bhp Scoob

the1 - it might be a good idea to get a better amp, as youd be struggling to give the sub a nice hit of power. not a bad package thou

could also try http://www.cel-direct.comwww.cel-direct.com theyre very cheap, and really good