ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyota Tourer shoot

Must admit it's far from the prettiest of Jap weapons but I was impressed with the quality of the photography.

dsc0006a.jpg

dsc0012h.jpg

dsc0017btx.jpg

dsc0024o.jpg

dsc0030f.jpg

dsc0036u.jpg

dsc0051c.jpg

dsc0059l.jpg

dsc0064u.jpg

dsc0074t.jpg

dsc0080o.jpg

dsc0085cze.jpg

dsc0100r.jpg

dsc0114d.jpg

dsc0111v.jpg

dsc0116.jpg

dsc0150.jpg

dsc0156r.jpg

dsc0161i.jpg

106 GTI
Sorry but some of the crap on that car is appauling, neon aerial? chrome skeleton.

As for the photos like the angles and the flash bouncing off the alloys

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
thats a toyota cresta mark 2 (jzx90) siiiiick cars, drift well!!! propper drift taxi, the neon things on the wings are stock! they come like that from the factory guy in cheltenham has a purple one run the 1jz engine and stupidly easy to get massive power out of

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im pretty sure that they are the same the front ends are pretty much identical the rear is slightly diff... bodywork wise anyway but the interiors look the same i think the chaser is the mark 1 and the cresta the mark 2... they drift well cos of the huge wheel base... but they are cool!

Turbos.
I like the detail shots... but one ugly car! One of my old school friends who i never talk to on Facebook has one of these, is obsessed with big drift buses!