ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track cars - ideas for interior security covers ?

Stripped out car. Rear cage no seats etc.

Been trying to think about cool ideas to cover up stuff carried in the back so it's out of sight. Less likely to be broken into then when the car is left over night or parked.

For example. Hoping to do a few proper road trips in the car, carrying wheels and tools(boxes) in the back. Normally I just use a blanket but this obviously shows something is being covered up so not ideal.

Would be great to have some kind of clipped in stretcy cover around the cage to cover everything underneath it. Kind of like what Youtuber Sam from STG did in his 911T on his drive the world trip if anyone knows what I mean.

Anyone thought about this before or have any ideas?

Long shot I know but If you don't ask you don't get.

Ta

44199269281_b85508131b_o.jpg

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Can you not adapt a cover that clips in from an estate car? Might require some trimming and maybe some bolt in brackets?
So mesh net ala R26R style to stop it all coming forward and a pull out cover over the top?

Can you not adapt a cover that clips in from an estate car? Might require some trimming and maybe some bolt in brackets?
So mesh net ala R26R style to stop it all coming forward and a pull out cover over the top?

I'm not entirly sure I follow what you mean exactly...

Any pics to help my brain picture it, or anything specific to search google?

Oh yes I see what you mean now. Given me some ideas of what to search for if anything. Something like that on some kind of support behind the seats and pull through to the boot would be perfect. with slits in for the cage legs.