ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Day Tyres

Range Rover Sport
Hello guys,

Been looking around and most seem to offer a 205-45-16 but no 195-45-16.

Would 205 be fine on the clio sport ( Cup ) wheels?

Also where is best/cheapest to get semi track day tyres?

Open to either Yoko, Toyo or Federal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Range Rover Sport
Tbh I will end up getting 15" wheels but at the moment I'm going to be sticking with the 16's up until Xmas.

RS Clio 172 Cup
Ive just fitted 205/45/16 to mine for sprinting. Wheels rubbed a little but just raised it slightly and all sorted. 205=more grip

RS Clio 172 Cup
Dont know mate sorry. Ive only had the car 3 weeks lol so dont know much about the specific mods for Clios.

Probably a good chance they will rub

I bought my tyres from event-tyres.co.uk

Theyre a good price and come to you to fit them at your home or work.

Range Rover Sport
It seems 'MyTyres' are the cheapest for the RSR tyre.

Just unsure about the 205 profile tyre.

Cup In bits
I run 205/45/16 RS-R's on et40 wheels (2mm difference to cup turinis, 8mm further out if you count my 10mm spacers) on Eibach Sportlines, 4 deg camber and it rubbed slightly to begin with on the plastic inner arch that covers the bumper bracket.

I let it do its thing and don't get any problem now. Some slight rubbing on the same bit on certain steering angles when manoeuvring, not worth noting though.