ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Time Anyone?

Adrian Flux French Car Show 2009 returns to Rockingham Motor Speedway, Northants where this year they will be using the awesome 1.94 mile International Super Sports Car Circuit. It’s the same circuit as used by the British Touring Car Championship. Track includes grandstand straight, 1/3 oval and infield which can be enjoyed by both the novice to the more experienced driver.

The organisers have also introduced Novice sessions this year so new comers to the track can relax a bit more as they get to grips with their new found passion.

Mark Dow the organiser of FCS tells us “we are selling track at a massively reduced cost against the usual cost of premium circuit sessions at a discount of 60%. For visitors who have never indulged in track time or those who have never driven a first class purpose built circuit this is a great opportunity. It also means that the experienced track day driver gets top value for money too!

Last year track was sold out 100% and over 350 drivers took part in FCS track sessions and it was 100% incident free.

All drivers are given a safety briefing by Book a Track staff and then handed into the care of race control and Rockingham’s marshals.

If you want to book tracktime on the CLIOSPORT SESSIONS at Adrian Flux French Car Show, log on to

http://frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop/product.php?productid=16175&cat=253&page=1

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Are the times people are on track etc sorted on the day? Or am i being blind :eek: As now im a little confused because before we had the choice of intermediate/advanced sessions and now there is just one? unless these are two seperate things if you catch my drift.

CS are now selling two 30 minute mixed sessions as above, no longer intermediate or advanced. Times to be confirmed but they will be a reasonable time apart.

I would urge any newbies to think about a novice session early morning available from FCS.

Last edited:

Da

Less
Can I ask, I booked 2 x 15 minute slots under the 'general' track time, is this possible to be transferred to ClioSport's time?

I am a complete novice though, so would it be best left as it is as I selected novice from the drop down menu.
Are the novice sessions as you mention above?

Last edited:
  Bus w**ker
Da are you going to go on the CS session? If so I'll probably book on that instead than the novice randomers session.

Da

Less
Yeah I am Symon, all sorted now thanks to Gordon, very speedy service! :approve:

I'll just make sure I 'keep right' when out with all the old timers! ;)

clio 182 black /gold
CS are now selling two 30 minute mixed sessions as above, no longer intermediate or advanced. Times to be confirmed but they will be a reasonable time apart.

I would urge any newbies to think about a novice session early morning available from FCS.
I am a track virgin. I recivred this info. What track time am i in?
TICKETS: Ticket x2
Club Parking/Window Passes: Cliosport ®
PASS: One club car with my booking FREE PASS
TRACK: 1 slot (15 mins) for 1 driver
CAMP: No Camping Pass
LOGO: One (free of charge)
ETCH: No Etched Graphics
DISC: No Tax Disc Holder
SURVEY: Car Club

Da

Less
L plates - I'm getting green ones, to match my name ;) lol!

Lee, you have done as I did, be best to email Gordon to get it swapped although the CS track session is 30 mins I believe and you've only purchased 15 minutes general track.

Leeshez you have booked an open track session direct from FCS which will likely be a Renault session. If you want to go out with Clisoport you will have to buy another 15 minutes from FCS and ping gordon@frenchcarshow.co.uk an email asking for a session change.

OR

just buy another 30 minutes from the above link which will get you on the CS session also.

Cheers
Mark

Hi mate

you are not daft, there has been a few changes in plan early on and you probably were an early customer before Day and I had planned the CS 30 minute session.

you will need an extra 15 minutes to be able to change session or but into the 30.

You could use the 15 earlier on as a warm up !

Mark

clio 182 black /gold
Hi mate

you are not daft, there has been a few changes in plan early on and you probably were an early customer before Day and I had planned the CS 30 minute session.

you will need an extra 15 minutes to be able to change session or but into the 30.

You could use the 15 earlier on as a warm up !

Mark
I booked on 1st Feb. Thanks for your help :).

No trouble Lee

If anyone has booked track time direct from FCS and wants to move to the new CS session this can be done by PMing me initially and I will give instruction.

If you have paid for 30 mins - no bother we can move you
if you have paid for 15 we will need to take another few pounds from you to upgrade but don't worry you will qualify for the special CS discount.

Cheers
Mark