ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track time at FCS.

Any people paying the £99 for the 6 sessions? Thinking about it but after seeing quite a few idiots on track last year it makes me want to book just a couple of sessions.

Yeah there were indeed from most club sessions...looked like a cruise out on track on some sessions - terrible behaviour from some people!

Also ~£20 for 15min, with comes with the added risk of no comeback if someone bins it on the first lap being a hero - Spend the extra and do a half/full day at a trackday because it just isnt worth it IMO!

are non french cars allowed? last year im sure i heard that there was an civic going round!?...

LOL yes there was, along with some other stuff. Dont know about this year though, just go and do a session* at Ford Fair instead (*a.k.a - 1 lap and then the sessions done!)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Yeah there were indeed from most club sessions...looked like a cruise out on track on some sessions - terrible behaviour from some people!

Also ~£20 for 15min, with comes with the added risk of no comeback if someone bins it on the first lap being a hero - Spend the extra and do a half/full day at a trackday because it just isnt worth it IMO!

Agree with this the times ive been to FCS and the "track" videos i have watched basically look like the parade lap. Its not proper track time and is just not worth in imo.

172 Cup
I have been considering doing the track time but some the people last year were crazy. No idea what was going and did make it dangerous at times

Bumder With A Buffer
I have been considering doing the track time but some the people last year were crazy. No idea what was going and did make it dangerous at times

Your not wrong. No overtakin on the right I think was the conditions??

Well into the second corner some bellend in a megane (blue one) overtook me on the right as I was coming into the corner...(or was it the other way round??!!)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
click niks link to get dedicated Cliosport.net track time at fcs. :D