ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tracking down cars previous owner???

172 cup
Anyone know how I could get hold of a contact number for the previous owner from name or either address. No service history with the car as service book lost but one owner from new so dont believe it was never serviced so trying to get hold of it before selling on. Any one know of any secret internet sites that give such contact details

172 cup
well they used to live in a manor which is up for sale for £3,000,000. I've found out that much. There must be a way . . .

172 cup
got a contact number from that link thanks, not sure if its a business one though as a guess with his job would say he worked from home a bit. It just rings with no answer. So still after a personal number if possible.

Before you say it yes ill try again later but the bloke shot himself 2 years ago and if its a business number I cant see it getting answered