ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 09 pics

PH1 iceburg
Well what a day, i have never seen so many chavs all in one place. This is tosh compared to the FCS.

The girls there were the biggest rank banks i have ever seen (no pics as the headache wouldnt let me, said i was still pervin :dead:).

We got there about 8 and still had to que for about 45 mins to get in. CS stand was expertly set out as usual. I think it was sash guiding the cars in and poor thing looked freezing.

Ken block was one big disapointment. He was mainly doing passenger rides and it was just donuts around a motorhome for about 30seconds and then that was it. None of the fast stuff like in gymkana.

The JDM drift allstars where good as usual even if they where held up starting by some absoloute cnuts who refused to move there cars from the track day start line because due to quite a serious crash, a skyline was smashed. They sat down by the wheels of there cars because there track session was going to be postponed (not cancelled just be done later). Anyway the drift boys got round another way. The crowd did begin throwing bottle tops at the plumbs doing a protest though.

Once again the black megane was screaming round the track and everyone was like what the f**k is that, it was hilarious. One bloke was stood next to me and said "what the f**k is that noise". I had great pleasure in saying "that is what is known as team arianne".

A few of the pics,

DSC00799.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

SCREAMING

DSC00794.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

This was racing round the track dont know what it was all about but full police livery and lights.

DSC00775.jpg

Steburns me thinks

DSC00773.jpg

And pic of the day has to be this old couple showing off their GT3. Girlfriend actually asked me why the engine wasnt in the front OMFG.

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

Wrapped

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

Some of the drift boys

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00772.jpg

The blockmeister

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

Dont know how real this was but it was laquered into a rear bumper, looked genuine

DSC00789.jpg

Thats it not the best quality i know but its only a lil sony click and go. :D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
lol at the £50 note, with the ammount of c***s there I wondered how that wasnt ripped out.

PH1 iceburg
I could probably count on my hands the amount of cars there i would actually like to own (apart from all on the CS stand of course)

oh hai :eek:

track was ridiculous tbh, i was being courteous and all it did was hold me up, stupid.

the guy in the 'police car' was just some old boy in a kia (mapped, KWs and pro 1.2s) he let me through on the warm up laugh, really nice lad

loving the pic of me pwning the time attack evo :D :D :D

M135i
flol, im pissed i wasnt there to hear your beast Naith. good to see you last night. How did the Ameretto go down? lol

200 FF Storm Grey
Don't think the show was as bad as you're intent on making out 2bh, got to remember its a mixed show, going to be some aspects you don't like, I.e Drifting and clapped out skylines with 2 tonne of decals do absolutely nothing for me, but people I were with love them.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The cossie is from telford.I work with the lad who owns it.Its his pride and joy...

330ish bhp...