ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX 2003.

307 hdi (powered by derv)

DO CLIOSPORT HAVE A SHOW AREA @ TRAX AND DO THEY HAVE THERE OWN TRACK TIME?. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO TRAX FOR YEARS AND CANT RECALL SEEING CLIOSPORT, NOW I GOT ME CLIO WOULDNT MIND SHOWING IT.

MANY THANKS.

Ne-stylin.com managed to get a show area last year and (apart from me sleeping all day due to flu) apparently it was superb. Main advantage is having somewhere to go and sit during the day! Its a long bloody walk around Silverstone!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Weve only been a club a little over a year so wasnt big enough last year. What dates are trax?

Dunno. September time.

Was the first big modified car show I have been too, so I dont know what the others were like, but someone did say it was the best one they had been to that year..

Was a great day out,

http://www.daz-uk.com/photos/trax-2002/www.daz-uk.com/photos/trax-2002/ were the pics I took!

Daz.