ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax convoy from "oooop Nooorthh"-The Day Before (NE/NW)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Meeting place:

Donington Park Service Station (Moto-way)
Junction 23a M1
J23a M1, Castle Donington, Derby, East Midlands DE74 2TN

Meeting Date:

5th September 2009

Meeting time:

Between 2 pm

To leave at:

2.30/2.45pm

The Plan:

Arrive at Donnington services, mooch around and have a brew & a bit of banter, Head down to hotels - meet up later - get smashed.

Done.

LIST:
1.Luke (The Boosh!)
2.Gem (.Gem.)
3.Matt (N0rm)
4.Symon (sym0n)

Please note, this thread is for people going on the night out. If northerners would like a convoy for on the day then please start another thread :)

Luke.

Re: Trax convoy from "oooop Nooorthh"-The Day Before

on the list as standard:D.....getting a lift off symon tho:)

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Do you guys wanna stop again a bit further down the M1 and the NW lot will meet you?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Do you guys wanna stop again a bit further down the M1 and the NW lot will meet you?

Yeh kneel sounds like a plan... Edit my OP if you like and add your own details in?

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Will do Luke, I just need to have a look at where we'd join the M1 and I'll edit your op and maybe your title ;)

Mustang, S13, AX GT

We'll be joining the M1 from the A50, so whatever the 1st services is after the A50 that where we'll meet. A mars bar to who-ever can tell me what services it is...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Its donnington services from the a50 mate..i think lol,,, next to east midlands airport!

Mustang, S13, AX GT

That'll work out nicely if it is haha. I'm not sure tbh mate, I dont normally lead us over the M1, but given that I hate the M6 I'm happy to do it this way lol.

Edit:
Your right from the looks of it
http://www.motorwayservices.info/area.php?area=13

Last edited:
  Bus w**ker
PMSL I've only just remember about my drunk MSNing last night...sorry Luke.

Kneel, M6 -> J16 -> A500 -> A50. Done. Good drive usually too, but watch out for dibble on the A50. Actually Mr n0rm and me could probably meet up with you on the A50 seeing as I'm picking him up first.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Aye, I'm pretty sure for FCS '08 we met up with norm and a few others on the A50. I'm gonna add a meeting point for NW at Lymm and I think Lukes sorting out something from sheffield down to donnington services.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Time is ideal for me TBH. Will have finished the mornings teaching by then and will just about have time to wesh wagon and throw some fab shoes in a bag.

Bus w**ker
J-J you could hop on Kneel's convoy as he's coming from Manchester way. Then hook up with us at Donny Park.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Ha ha, is this gonna be brushing anywhere near Burnley/Bury on the way?
I'm going from Bury mate, then stopping in at Lymm to meet any other NW'ers then going over to meet these guys from there ;)

200 FF Storm Grey
There's a convoy going on with the corsa-c lot that I know (Isay corsa-c, most of us don't have corsa's no more)

Could join up with you men if you like, sandbach services somewhere like that?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I might be going down on the Sunday morning now tbh, you up for a sunday morning drive Jord, I'll not put my foot down too much so you can stick with me ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Any more for any more? Getting close now. Here is a list :cool:

1. Luke
2. Norm
3. Gem
4. Sym0n
5. Kneel

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Right then!

We are meeting at donnington services (next to east midlands airport so its en route) at 2pm, setting off about quarterpast.

Anyone gets lost or anything my number is xxxx

Last edited: