ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tri-podding is for noobs

172 Race Car
Not sure what to call this......... Bi-podding?

tony-hunter-005.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a mini do it properly once. Tried to chuck it in a corner and it instantly went up on 2 wheels, how he didn't roll it is sheer superhuman driving.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No doubt, but still got the wheels off the ground timing or not.

No I meant you cant tell from a still if its doing something good like gripping so hard it tips or doing something bad like landing from taking a kerb badly etc.

Bit like these two pictures:

Me in the middle of what was a pretty reasonable drift
DSC_0161.jpg

Me in the middle of what was a horrible spin
DSC_0165.jpg

Both look the same in a still, lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
But Chip, I'm nowhere near a kerb, and look at the outside tyres gripping. I wonder at times.

Indeed mate, was just saying that in *some* pictures of a car on two wheels (like Ash's one above for example) its just a case of good timing catching them just before they land in the picture so it looks like its a different scenario to how things really happened.

If you look back, my reply was a reply to a reply about ash's car, not about yours ;)

182cup & 172 racecar
No I meant you cant tell from a still if its doing something good like gripping so hard it tips or doing something bad like landing from taking a kerb badly etc.

Bit like these two pictures:

Me in the middle of what was a pretty reasonable drift
DSC_0161.jpg

Me in the middle of what was a horrible spin
DSC_0165.jpg

Both look the same in a still, lol

One has the power on, the other you haven't.